A commonly accepted definition for a technician is “a person whose job is keeping a particular type of equipment or machinery in good condition”. A mechanic can therefore be seen as a labourer who can fix things, but a technician generally has a more detailed, technical knowledge of how things work, but who can also work as a mechanic. Trail and Tar is proud to have the three following technicians looking after your bicycles: Grant, Anthony and Joel. Mali, our bike wash wizard has been keeping our customers bike spotless since we opened doors
Book your service now by contacting our workshop manager:
Phone: +27 (0)21 712 1781
Trail and Tar Workshop pricelist
Bike Wash and Lube: R120
• Wash,Lube PDI Inspection
• Check,replace and set brakes. Replace parts if required.
• Brake bleed per end R50 extra
• Reset Barrel adjusters, Front & Rear Derailleur, straighten hanger.
• Replace Gear Parts if required i.e Cables, Chains, Cass, J wheels.
• Inspect Tyre pressure, ware, tubes or Sealant Level
Standard Service: R750.00
• All points covered in Mini Service Plus.
• Remove, clean, grease and refit H-set or replace.
• Remove, clean, grease and refit Bottom Bracket or replace.
• True, balance wheels and replace 2 – 3 spokes and Lube.
• Remove, clean and re-grease pedal threads.
• Check and adjust Fork and shock, lube and reset lockout.
• Torque and check rear pivots.