Wine 2 Whales
Wines2Whales is almost here and Trail and Tar’s team will be there from start to finish, providing you with the best bicycle technicians in the industry. Trail and Tar will be situated in the Race Village, in TechZone 2 under the oak tree’s, with a fully equipped workshop, plus all the spares that your ride may require for each stage of the race.Exclusive to our Trail and Tar customer’s: Daily Steri Stumpie’s, cold beers and private golf cart chauffeur service from the race village to tech zone.
Wines2Whales 2017 support options:
Package A: Bike Service -R1000
- Free tyre sealant
- Comprehensive Wash & Lube
- Check, replace and set brakes. Replace parts if required.
- Brake bleed if required
- Reset Barrel adjusters, Front & Rear Derailleur, straighten hanger.
- Replace Gear Parts if required i.e cables, chain, cassette, jockey wheels.
- Inspect Tyre pressure, check and top up sealant Level
- Remove, clean, grease and refit H-set or replace.
- Remove, clean, grease and refit Bottom Bracket or replace.
- True, balance wheels and replace 2 – 3 spokes and Lube.
- Check and adjust Fork and shock, lube and rest lockout.
- Torque and check rear pivots.
Any parts needed during the event will be an extra charge.
Package B: Bike Service & Massage - R 1600
- Service part of the package as stated above.
- Massage and physio: Beyond Performance will work out all of your aches and pains and get your muscles ready for the next stage.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL US
Trail and Tar testimonials
“Trail n Tar is my local bike shop when I am back in RSA and they have always provided a happy and complete value for money experience, no matter if it’s for a coffee or Raw Pizza type chow from their in-house, health kitchen or a sports massage or a bike set-up or simple getting my STEED assembled, repaired or boxed again. Grant and his crew have always gone the extra mile to accommodate my requirements for which I am extremely grateful. Trail n Tar definitely value their customers and I will be back for more pain at the Epic and more fun with Trail n Tar.” Ed Menzies