ABSA Cape Epic
Trail and Tarwill be at the 2019 ABSA Cape Epic providing your bicycle with the best technicians in the industry so that it is race ready before each stage. We will provide 3 technicians and service teams with a personalised bike service package.
Trail and Tar will be situated in the Race Village in TechZone 2 at the ABSA Cape Epic again this year, with a fully equipped mobile work station with all the spares that your ride may require for each stage of the race.
Service package will consist of the following:
- Pre-service: A bicycle assembly & Pre-Race Check will be performed on your bicycle. Try getting your bike into the shop before the start as this will benefit both yourself and Trail & Tar. It is included in the service package – use it.
- Each day we will perform a full maintenance check on your bike and service or replace parts if necessary.
- After our team has serviced your bicycle at the end of each day and you can conveniently collect itfrom us the following morning.
- We advise all riders who book with Trail and Tar to bring your bicycle in for its inclusive bicycle assembly & Pre-Race Check as we need to create a rider profile for you. If this is not possible please see attached file and fill in all the necessary rider info.
NOTE! ALL PARTS USED ON YOUR BIKE PRE AND DURING THE EVENT WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE.
- Full Race Service Support R6000
- Massage Package R3500
- Combo Deal R8500
We also offer an airport shuttle service, which collects you and your bike and drops you at your hotel. We keep your bike for assembly and pre race check. You then collect with a cab from Trail and Tar. *Please note there is an Extra Charge for this Service
We have also partnered with Beyond Performance who will be providing post ride massage and physio sessions.
To book your package for ABSA Cape Epic email us at email@example.com
ABSA Cape Epic - The Untamed African Mountain Bike Race